If you want your jewellery to look as good as the first day, here are a few tips to help you enjoy it for a long time to come:
- Do not expose your jewellery to chemicals or corrosive products such as perfumes, soaps or hydroalcoholic gels.
- As far as possible, avoid contact of your jewellery with chlorine, sand or sea water.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery for sport to avoid exposing it to knocks or sweat.
- Store your jewellery separately so they don't scratch each other.
- To clean your jewellery of dirt, put some neutral soap in lukewarm water and rub the piece carefully with a soft toothbrush. Then rinse the jewellery with water and dry it on a clean, soft cloth.